Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It again has been forever since I have updated this blog, so I will post a few photos to show what has been keeping me busy between seeing patients and being on call.


The above two photos are of the unfinished project of putting the 6'4"x3' hole in the wall between the livingroom and the kitchen. I have yet to do the trim work on both sides and repaint the walls and trim. I was able to do this project thanks to my gracious friend Larry and all his tools.


Here is the truck that has replaced my VW Jetta. It is still requiring a little money here and there to get it running up to par, but I think it will be a reliable commuter vehicle along with providing a flatbed for landscaping this fall.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Love!
Wow! The opening looks terrific! It's BIGGER than I'd imagined. The Ranger is better looking than I expected and I like the looks of a truck in the driveway. :)

Anonymous said...

The bonzai - pet - looks robust! I like the stand you built up around the base. And the blooming crabtree is a lovely sign of spring. Mom made the comment that the yard is attractive in green.
-Janelle