Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Time to say good-bye to my VW---

I decided to get rid of a car payment this week, and become a detroiter by buying an American vehicle. I will miss the "driving experience" of VW, but will hopefully have another one day. On Saturday a person from Wisconsin is travelling to my place to purchase the car. One thing to note if you want a car that doesn't depreciate quickly and is in high demand, look at buying a diesel VW. I have had the vehicle for two years, put 34,000 miles on it and sold the vehicle within 24 hours of posting it online to a person 2 states away for only a few thousand less than what I paid originally. If you haven't heard of www.craigslist.org check it out sometime. It is a great place to shop and advertise.

Here was my posting http://annarbor.craigslist.org/car/151635875.html If anyone feels the need to pay respects... :o)

Hopefully, I will have another vehicle by mid next week. I am looking at getting a used Ford Ranger, since I won't be driving long distances too often over the next few years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, did you get anything new?