Thursday, June 06, 2013

Farewell to the Air Force

I came home yesterday from my last official day of work with the USAF.
Janelle suprised me with a welcome home/farewell from the community.
I enjoyed taking pictures and visiting with so many dear friends and neighbors that have enriched our lives immeasurably these past three years.

Our friends son age 2

Mommy and son #3

Mommy Kisses
Neighbor with daughter


Friends daughter

No food scares this boy

Pretty clean aftermath even

Energized by the fried protein

Cruising the yard

Notice the freshly painted white fence making the roses "bounce"

I think the term nowadays is
"Besties"

New life blessing us all

New life blessing us all 

Our dear neighbors and forever friends

Friends

Mother & Daughter

Teacher and student
(Literature, Writing, and Grammer)

Friends Daughter
Striking a pose

Friends daughter
(After taking this photo, she asked to see it and exclaimed, "Oh, just adorable"

Thaddeus was so busy I couldn't get him in the lens, but managed to catch him  here

No comments: