Sunday, November 04, 2012

Fall Photos

Praying Mantis found on the porch


Our newest happy son

Still Life
"A Good Life?"

Whose in the box?
Thaddeus!

Hannes obliging me with the camera, sorta.

Thad meeting the Madison's

I love that enduring look he gives me

Sweet moment
Mother & son

Looking older


Mom and Dad learning about slave life at Jefferson's Monticello


Capturing mom in the fall colors

Monticello's fall garden

Writing with a feather and ink well

So I had to snag a picture of what this preteen girl wrote down for her "declaration"
This thought - coming from the minds of today's children (elementry and middle school age) is not due to "free thinking" but rather it is what is being taught and sought to become the "proper" thinking of today and tomorrows youth in line with the UN treaty on Children's Rights.
If you are not aware of the fight for your child's mind, I humbling suggest you take a moment to evaluate the depth of "knowledge" being instilled in your child through the "state" via today's classrooms.
Here is how it is politely framed by Unicef...Convention on the Rights of the Child
and here is how it is lived out...the Child
20 things you need to know about the UN Convention on Rights of the Child

Hannes is a leader...He has already passed on his most cherished "bad habit" to Nathanael

My attempt at Fall Pics of the boys...
closest I got to three sets of eyes facing forward

November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012

Simply Stunning



Fun with cousins

Cousins visited us the last week of September and we had a 80+ degree day, so the beach was a must

My sister and brother-in-law
Refreshed by Virginia climate and salt water

Rick and Victoria meeting our newest

Mom and son in Madison's garden

My parents and I
Maymont Park in Richmond

Night out
Circa 1918
Delish!
 Thank you Dad and Mom

Time with grandparents...
Priceless

No comments: