Sunday, November 14, 2010

Janelle's Birthday Weekend


Wednesday Night I came home with these to start an early weekend of celebrating Janelle.
I had Thursday off for Veteran's Day so we took a family trip to Colonial Williamsburg.

Governor's Mansion in Colonial Williamsburg

Thaddeus loved watching the beautiful horses

Thaddeus laying claim to his apple

Contemplative Thad

GORRRGGGEOUS!
Thank you God for the beautiful autumn back drop
This picture made the whole day worth it for me :o)


My bald self

Johannes playing in the sand on Janelle's Birthday.
8 months this week and has 8 teeth
Huntington Park (5 minutes from our home)


Thoroughly Enjoying Life Together

The "CrabShack" in the background is where Janelle and I enjoyed her birthday dinner the night before.

Sunset over the James River
November 14, 2010

Boy with Kite

Johannes has the beach pose down

I felt like I was catching a movie star on film


1 comment:

Shanea said...

Definitely agree. Looks like you are photographing a film star on set, Janelle on the beach with children. Gorgeous!