Saturday, January 02, 2010

The promised "people" snapshots from Janelle's camera
Christmas 2009 in the NW

Thaddeus now knows how to say popcorn and football, thanks to Papa Davis

Thaddeus loves his Nana and Papa

and Grandpa and Grammy

Walk along the White Salmon River

Walk with Grandpa

Laughing in the winter wonderland of Trout Lake

David, Sierra, and "Hozzie"

Luke & Kim

Lydia and Gabe

Mom & I in the Kitchen

Dad- "Master Carver" of the glorious Elk roast for Christmas Eve dinner


Janelle and Kailey's Christmas Sugar Cookies

Ryan and Heather

The grandkids

Happy times and the table

Reunion of Friends
Janelle and Bonnie
Thad and Dad

Wendy, a professional mom now too...

Brayden, wise guy

My Christmas present from Janelle
a leather lounge chair
I am spoiled!

1 comment:

~Christina said...

Fun pictures, thanks for sharing! Janelle, I haven't gotten to see your mom since my wedding; I think it's time for me to go visit both of your parents. ;) You guys look like you are doing well, and Thad is getting so big! I also wanted to say that I loved the look of the inside of the Lambert family home, lol. It looked very woodsy (in a very good way). :) Take care!