Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mom and Dad came for a visit last week since I was able to take my three days off for the month all in the same week! It was so wonderful having them here, and watching them get to know Thaddeus. We lived it up by celebrating Mom's Birthday, spending a day touring the outskirts of Las Vegas where the natural beauty is abundant, and of course a day on the strip.
Sadly I work the rest of the month, and will have to experience Christmas vicariously through Janelle and Thaddeus as they are now in the NW until the end of the month. Who ever thought medicine was a glamorous career?!...Don't ask me what I think now.
Mom and Dad: Floor time with Thaddeus

Leg of Lamb Roast Dinner to celebrate Mom's Birthday and Life

Paris on the Strip


Belagio Gardens at Christmas



Watching the Belagio Fountain as it dances to music and explodes from the lake




Belagio fountain with Eiffel Tower in background





Thaddeus' 3rd lesson in Rock Climbing
At Valley of Fire State Park



Hot Mama


Oasis in the desert
Lake Mead in the upper left


Desert Moonrise


My Father


Thaddeus lovin' attention from Grandma and Grandpa

Ditto


My Beautiful Parents
Valley of Fire State Park
The First State Park in Nevada

Thaddeus loves to hike
Can you find the petroglyphs in this photo?


Atatl Rock
Valley of Fire State Park

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your parents look great! Sorry about your holidays.

~Christina said...

What wonderful pictures! I'm so sorry you guys don't get to spend Christmas together--how frustrating! :( I hope you get lots of time to talk at least, I know that would be really hard for Jeff and I too. A Merry Christmas to the both of you and to Thaddeus too, take care!

~Jeff and Christina