Sunday, March 04, 2007

This Weekend Janelle and I experienced the reality of Best in Show! If you ever get the chance to go to a dog show you must do it. It feels like you are in the movie!

Springer Spaniel line up


I am sure if this dog sheds it can clean up after itself


Classy looking Australian Shepherd


This is a Ridgeback, which is an African lion hunting breed. Janelle and I both were impressed with this breed.


This is a Basenji, which is the dog that I am most interested in owning some day.



Poodle central


Meet Meeka

2 comments:

Jim said...

Seth-
If you haven't seen the "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog" DVD yet (specifically the parts when he visits the Westminster Dog Show) you need to. Soon.

Janelle-
Don't hold this recommendation against me.

Anonymous said...

SethJanelle!
Thanks for sharing pictures of you guys...
You know... that "poodle central" picture reminds me of some sci-fi movie where the poodles are getting ready for war...
Blessings from Portland!
Tiff