Thursday, November 17, 2005

I am over half way through my month of working nights in the hospital. I can't wait to be done and feel human again! When I get some time I will have to post a couple of the highlights of my month. A hospital at night can occassionally be a quiet place, but it more often than not becomes a bit of a psych ward. :o)

A month of nights has definitely matured me as a physician though. You grow up fast when you are it!

For those of you with blogs out there, I love staying up on your lives via them, so thanks for posting often.

3 comments:

Jason + Tiff said...

Seth!
I didn't know you were doing the night shift thing! welcome:)
That's so great to hear that you've been learning a ton...isn't it all amazing?! People are so complex and need love and caring for...I'm glad you're there for them.
Thanks for the update:)
Tiff

Anonymous said...

So glad to finally catch up on your blog. Nice Mohawk! Beautiful pictures. You could publish cards. Look forward to wedding pictures.
Love, Love, Love,
Megan

Anonymous said...

Hi Seth, I am Janelle's Auntie Diane from Aberdeen, Washington. Jan gave me your web site so I thought I'd drop you a line to say that I really enjoyed getting to know you a bit through your "blog". Is that what you call it?? Anyway, I just read your report on the face cancer patient. Wow, how interesting. I find the medical field soooo very interesting and would like to be doing what you are doing if only I had the brains. Well, enough of that. I am anxious to get to know you more and probably will in the days ahead. I just want to say that I think I have the wonderful, adorable niece in the world. Diane